martes, 20 de abril de 2021

Post 1: Who am I?

 Hi!

I'm going introduce to myself:


My name is Francisca Lépez Catalán, I'm nighteen years old and I study the career of Chremistry and Pharmacy. I love my career!

I am a very extroverted and happy person. My friends compare me with "Happiness" of the movie "Inside out". I love music, I play the clarinet since 2013. I love animals and explore.

I'm from Palmilla, a small town located in the sixth region, but I have lived in Ñuñoa since 2020.

Palmilla is a very beautiful place, there are many trees, animals, green zones and the most important, tranquility.

       


My dad's name is Pablo, my mom is Soledad, my older sister is Catalina, my younger sister is Pilar. (Yes, I'm the middle sister hahahaha) and my dog is Máximo  (It is the Maximum! hehe)



4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Francisca I like this movie but I think I look like "disgust" hahah. Your dog is very cute, I think he is very big. My aunt is from Palmilla but I've never been there.
    Greetings and see you Fran c:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi francisca! i liked your post, Palmilla looks pretty nice, i hope to meet it someday. Also that movie is very funny, my friends and family compare me with "anger" haha.
    greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Francisca, Palmilla seems like a nice and quiet city. It must be great to play an instrument, was it difficult to learn to play the clarinet?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Francisca. Good to find someone who lives in that area. The sixth region is a very beautiful place and I have very good memories of it. I lived my childhood in Nancagua and studied in Santa Cruz. I think that you also studied at a school in Santa Cruz ... tell me, where did you study? ...

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

  Hi everyone! This post is important because it's the last. I really liked writing and read about different topics. Today I will talk a...