martes, 6 de julio de 2021

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

 Hi everyone!

This post is important because it's the last. I really liked writing and read about different topics.

Today I will talk about of chemistry, but not only chemistry, organic chemistry.

This subject (organic chemistry) it was one of the ones that I have liked the most to study these three semesters that I have been studying. It is an integrating subject.


I consider  is one of the ones the most important subjects, because it is framework of the drugs production. It is the language that I will use from now on. For these reasons and I enjoy it more. It is very great to be able to relate what you have learned with daily life

I learned to name organic compounds, its structures and now how to synthesize compounds.

Before studying I thought it would be a complicated subject and now I keep that thought hahaha. It is not easy, but with mucho study is possible.

I like challenges, and organic chemistry is one for me, I see it like this because I consider a good form to achieve success in it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

  Hi everyone! This post is important because it's the last. I really liked writing and read about different topics. Today I will talk a...