martes, 27 de abril de 2021

Second post: Why did I choose my major?

 Hi!

In this post I will talk about my way to get to a career of Chemistry and Pharmacy and my aspirations with it.

When I was a child I dreamed of being the model who shows the weather on TV and also I dreamed of being a great scientist.

 I am a very curious person and I played to disassemble things and I was always interested know how things they where made and how where they compose. 

Always I was good student, but I preferred the chemistry, biology and maths.

Just as told them in the first post, I play the clarinet since 2013 and since that year I wanted to study Musical Interpretation. But in my last year of school thanks to my older sister I realized  that I closed myself of my other abilities and possible options. I realized that there more options and I continued with my love for science, especially chemistry.

 I remembered that I was a child I liked open medicines and break them and see what they have inside, and more things and many things throughout my life. Finally, I decided for Chemistry and Pharmacy.


My experience in the career it has been good, but I wish it was face-to-face, because it is a career that needs laboratories.

I would like to have a doctorate and investigate, but also know and work in diffrent areas of the career.




2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Frani, I also thing that this career is very practical, but we have to wait for that:(
    In the school I also liked chemistry, mathematics and biology!! were my favorite subjects.
    Regards<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, the online labs have been very boring, I would also like them to be face-to-face:(
    Greetings

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

  Hi everyone! This post is important because it's the last. I really liked writing and read about different topics. Today I will talk a...