miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2021

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

 Hi!

Today I will talk about my favorite piece of technology: Smarthphone.


It is my favorite piece of technology because its size is very comfortable to carry everywhere
and currently, it has many apps and different functions.

I use it to call, take pictures, play games, write messages of text, talk to friends and my family, also to study, because I have the app "U-cursos" and I see the notifications of different courses all day, everyday.

It is very important in my life, especially in the context of COVID-19, because I communicate with my family every day. But, it has cost me not to be so dependent, it is something that I work daily and I had good results. 


I recommend using it, because it is very complete. Nowadays you can do many things with it, but always with responsibility, because everything in excess is not good.

2 comentarios:

  1. That's right something in excess could be a problem. We need just the right amount of internet a day, not just for the care of the eyes but for mental health.

    Answering a previus post: I was a student at irfe.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Fran! the cellphone is my favorite piece too! i am totally agree that its very helpful for the university and even more with the current online modality
    have a good day!

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

  Hi everyone! This post is important because it's the last. I really liked writing and read about different topics. Today I will talk a...