jueves, 27 de mayo de 2021

Post 4: A meal or food you really like

 Hi everyone!

Today I will talk about one of the things that I like the most: food.

My favorite food dish is the "pastel de choclo", I really like because is very complete, It has many things that I like, such as olives, onion, basil, meat, egg and others.

I love Italian food: pastas, as ravioli, sorrentinos, panzotti and I like the prosciutto and pizza.


Also I love Peruvian food,its seasoning. 


My weakness is chocolate and avocado, OMG! I really like them.

I like all fruits, but my favorite fruit is pear. I like pear juice, pear compote: everything with pear. My other favorite fruit is raspberry. I like vegetables in general, but my favorites are cucumber, lettuce and chard.

As for fast food, I like to eat "completos" and hamburgers.

I love to drink coffee.


Food positively affects my health,  I really eat in a varied and balanced way. The extremes are not good, you can eat everything, but in a responsible and conscious way with our body.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

  Hi everyone! This post is important because it's the last. I really liked writing and read about different topics. Today I will talk a...