jueves, 3 de junio de 2021

Post 5: A photo and its story

 Hi

Today I will talk about of this photo:



This photo is very important to me, as it is of my first pet, a hamster. Her name was Ágata. I loved her very much, she was my partner in this pandemic, she was always there. She was very small and every time I look at it, she reminds me of the beautiful moments we spent together.

I am interested because it is the photo I chose to put next to his amphora.

The photo was taken by my sister a week before her death. She appears eating strawberry for the first time, she was very happy and she looked very pretty, she was very cute and tender.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

  Hi everyone! This post is important because it's the last. I really liked writing and read about different topics. Today I will talk a...