jueves, 24 de junio de 2021

Post 6: How can your major make the world a better place?

 Hi everyone! Today I will talk about of my major: Chemistry and Pharmacy.

My major, Chemistry and Pharmacy, positively affects, because contributes to the health and well-being of people.

I look good in this process, with ups and downs, leading to a path: research to produce new drugs and  help people.

My mayor is a great contribution, in fact, I consider it essential, because it is directly related to the health of people and animals. The production of medicines and health products is something we see commonly, but unfortunately people do not know that behind it there is a famraceutical chemist seeking to produce new medicines and improve old ones.

Also, in this context of COVID-19, pharmaceutical chemists are working on the production of vaccines, generation of doses in hospitals, sales in pharmacies



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

  Hi everyone! This post is important because it's the last. I really liked writing and read about different topics. Today I will talk a...